09:30 - 17:00
09:30 - 15:00
09:30 - 16:00
0113 457 1116
0788 739 5154
Terms & Conditions
Matted Dog Policy
These prices are a guidance only - based on dogs brought for regular grooming.
Extra costs will incur for the following reasons:
The actual price will be confirmed after I have concluded a consultation with you
the owner and your dog present. All extra charges are subject to owners approval
Any prices quoted over the phone are indicative and are subject to change.
Border Terrier (clipped)
Cavalier King Charles
Cavachon - Cockapoo
Poodle Mini & Toy
Sheltie - Shih Tzh
Flat Coat Retriever
Bernese Mountain Dog
Old English Sheep Dog
German Shepherd Longcoat
Small Short Coated £20
Large Short Coated £30
Top 10 reasons why it costs more to get your pet groomed than your own hair...
10. Your hairdresser doesn't wash and clean your rear end.
9. You don't go eight weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
8. Your hairdresser won't be cleaning out your ears.
7. Your Hairdresser doesn't remove eye boogies from your eyes.
6. Your hairdresser won't be giving you a sanitary trim.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut charge doesn't include a manicure or pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don't bite or scratch your Hairdresser.
1. The likelihood of of you pooping on your hairdresser is pretty unlikely...